Donate Now

Individual giving

KINOE has been the beneficiary of many generous individual donations since it began in 1996.

How to donate to help educate children in India and Nepal

Online: You can donate to KINOE online right now, either by credit or debit card.
PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.

JustGiving- click on the following link to go to KINOE’s JustGiving page:

Online BACS payment: You can make a one-off, monthly or annual donation at any Barclays Bank or through your own personal online banking. For our account details please email

If you decide to donate using any of the above methods, it would be very useful if you could let us know, so we can acknowledge your payment. Please email us on to let us know you have donated. Please also fill in (if applicable) a Gift Aid form which you can download below.

Download the Gift Aid form.

Post: If you would like to donate by post, please send a cheque made payable to KINOE to:
2 Laurier Road

Gift Aid: If you are a UK taxpayer, Gift Aid enables KINOE to reclaim 25p tax on every £1 of your donation. To do this, you have to confirm that you have paid more tax during the tax year than the amount of tax we will reclaim on your donations in that year. You can download our Gift Aid form at the following link. and send it to

Payroll giving: Payroll giving lets you make a monthly donation directly from your salary. The donation is made before the income tax has been deducted and, as a result, you only pay tax on the amount that is left after your donation has been made. Payroll giving is available to anybody who is paid a monthly salary or pension through PAYE. You just have to authorize your employer to deduct the donation from your salary and they will send the amount to a government-approved Payroll Giving Agency, which then passes the money on to KINOE.

Donate your tax rebate: If you are due a tax rebate, you can authorize the money to be sent directly to KINOE. This money can also be gift-aided and, as a result, we can claim the tax back on your donation. If you would like to do this, you have to fill in the relevant section on your tax return. For more information, visit

Charities Aid Foundation cheques are welcome.

A gift in your will: You could leave KINOE a donation in your will. This would be a very special thing to do and would mean that, through your generosity, your legacy would continue educating some of the poorest children in the Indian subcontinent.

A celebration gift: Instead of receiving wedding or birthday presents, you might like to ask your family and friends to make a donation to KINOE. The easiest way to do this is to set up your own JustGiving page – it takes a few minutes – and ask your friends to donate online. Visit

The projects we fund depend on your support. Thanks to our low overheads, nearly all the money raised goes directly to educate children who need our help.